Tape on my lovely 27" glossy glass iMac monitor? I THINK NOT GOOD SIR! I'm already obsessively compulsively cleaning it all the time for inadvertent spit spatters and grubby finger marks!

Also, the I don't want to change the scale of the hex grid at all, as it's exactly the scale of the map, and I can't scale the map even if I wanted to (which I don't 'cause again it'd ruin the scaling) because it's being used as an imported image for a template to build a new map on top of (imported images can't be manipulated in CC3).

What I'd like is a way for the hexes to fill the rest of the map even though they'd be cut off or to be able to determine the pixel width (I can do height easily enough because they're stacked horizontally and I've manually set the pixel height but width uses math beyond my ken) so that I could TRIM (note, not scale) the template map image to the appropriate size.

Alternately, if there's a way to simply print out or edit the final map to leave out the unhexed area, that could work too, otherwise the thing looks higgledy-piggledy with a large unhexed area on one side and hex grid borders (why do they even put that in when the intention should be for it to fill the entire map area?) forming a big black line through the damn map.