Today has been exciting and exasperating from two separate events.

The Good News... for those who preordered The Gift: Curse of the Golden Spear, Part 1 - my first of three published adventures for my Kaidan: a Japanese Ghost Story setting, the PDF portion of the Print/PDF bundle from Cubicle 7 has been released. The print book (the one I've really been waiting for) will be released June 9th, 2011.

The Bad News... my Free RPG Maps website has been hacked and hijacked... it currently points to some SPAMMERS link site. I am the reseller for my own web hosting services, so I was able to prove that I was not only the owner, but the authorizer for a number of websites associated with my reseller account. Since I was able to prove that I did not release the site in question, I did not 'lose' the site. The DNS Manager of the hosting services has assured me that I will regain control within 24 to 48 hours.

I've beefed up security, changed all my passwords. Hopefully this won't happen again!!??

I've decided to redesign my Free RPG Maps website in the meantime. Since I am known for my hand-drawn maps, as an experiment, I am building my updated website with hand-drawn graphics: buttons, headers, side panels, etc with a parchment background and many hand-drawn elements.

Also I want to better develop a gallery to showcase the free maps for download, post more maps, more map objects, essentially widening the productline for what gamers will find at my site.

I am not demoralized by the event, but have been rejuvenated to due a better job.

I will post again in this thread once the site is restored and updated.

GP