Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
Dude, that sucks but I'm very glad you get your stuff back. Please be sure to fill us in on what you learn from this so any of us who choose to have our own website can benefit.

One question I do have right off the bat is what if anything do we need to do if we were a member of your site, I don't even recall exactly what information we filled in (I don't think much) but still.

At least your money stuff is moving forward apace. Hope you get everything cooking again soon.
Thankfully, the forum, ecommerce site and blog were unaffected, only the main site got hijacked, so members to the site are unaffected by the hijacking

The forum still gets lots of SPAM, but through inclusions of bad email addresses, bad URLs, it is considerably less than it was in the first month. Though I didn't want to do it, for example, I've banned all signups with Email or URLs from Russia. While I know there are gamers in Russia and I want to accomodate them, all the signups with Russion Email/URL so far have only been SPAMMERS. Its still a learning process on how best to cope.

So don't worry, Jax, your membership account is safe, thus far.

GP