Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
<Thread hijack>

Waldronate, I'd just like to offer my thanks for your support of this community. I know rep is only another form of epeen and it's not why you do it but the fact that your rep is so low shows that it is basically a flawed system. The fact is that you and your Wilbur program (and the others you program and maintain through ProFantasy etc.) deserve far more rep than someone who just churns out a map a week, often with little thought put into it and often using the tools you've created (and I would include myself in that list btw).
Unfortunately your presence on this board is less visible than a new map, despite the fact that you always seem to be around to answer any problems people have with your programs in a matter of hours. Like with most things though the person in the background doesn't receive the recognition they deserve.

So again, thanks for the support, man... also... why no contributor badge?

</Thread hijack>
Absolutely ! I feel guilty that I've never bothered to acknowledge how great a contribution your stuff has been to me and my mapping. I use Wilbur all the time. Thanks SO much