Hello everybody,

sadly I'm not a cartographer at all but a mere writer. Since Obbehobbe has published some maps on Trakorien, the fantasy land I'm writing about, I thought it would be nice to follow the discussion. Trakorien is part of the bigger continent Argond which Obbehobbe also is mapping. As a bonus I've had the pleasure of looking at other projects on the site. You guys do outstanding work!

I'm working on a series (in Swedish) of four books. The first book, published in hardcover and paperback, was called Svavelvinter (Sulphur winter). In september 2011 the second book in the series will be published under the title Slaktare små ("Slaughterlings" perhaps - it's from a childrens song in the book). The publisher Ersatz/Coltso will also republish Svavelvinter. The story is about the fate of Trakorien, a fantasy renaissance trade empire. It's based on my old RPG setting that also was published in Sweden in the eighties and nineties.

During 2011 a brand new "story now" RPG focusing on Trakorien will be published (in Swedish) by Fria ligan (The free league). Obbehobbes maps will probably be used both in the novel and in the game.