Thread: Fa-Nija - WIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Looks good so far. I like that canyon/fjord thing in the top left. I call it the mouth of the pterodactyl.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Looks good so far. I like that canyon/fjord thing in the top left. I call it the mouth of the pterodactyl.
    Hehe. I see what you mean. There is also a small part of the coast that I noticed when I was doing it reminded me very much of a polar bear's head. It might not be quite so easy to spot at the 25% scale but I left it in there and figured I might even call it "Bear's Head" or something.

Ravs, just lots of faffing and redrawing, adding bits and deleting bits till I get something I like enough to leave. I'm still narked at losing those hours of work as several of the areas I had done were quite awkward to nail down. Ah well.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt