Thread: Greetings from Paris !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

cheers ! Back again !

Here's a partial set of maps I had to do for a LARP/Paintball game last weekend, in belgium. The story setting was in a small town in Belize, near ancient mayan ruins. The field itself was covered in vegetation, and some buildings were just perfect for that, having this derelict/ruins character to them.

Each team (total of four, each with around 15/20 players each) had its own map, with partial information, depending on their goals, and on the intel the background provided about the other teams) :

The whole game started to have a "gran theft auto" mood as soon as we started teasing it (with posters, small background narratives and so on) so it only fitted that the maps reflected that mood.

Enjoy !

Ill try to open a topic this afternoon about a project I'm working on, a modular map of paintball fields, supposedly interactive (still working on the way it could work with a friend of mine, much more qualified as I am in these matters ...) allowing players and teams to choose amongst a large number of fields, opponents, and control points, in order to organize meetings and battles on their own. Considered as much a playing extension as a referencing tool, this should keep me occupied for some time
    Last edited by twister; 07-03-2011 at 04:17 AM.