Thread: Photoshop Watch tower

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am amazed. I spent four hours (no joke) the other night making a simple square castle with grass and a floor (all images i found on google).

Let me thank you in advance for your kindness and willing to share. You got the gist of it down correctly but i was going at a different aim. I wanted to make an actual square and it a few thousand pixels in size so i can create rooms inside the castle. This is the beginning stages for a castle that will most likely be built in real life. A human sized castle.

So as you can see in the image below, it’s a basic layout with the walls of a few rooms. The only major issue is i was not able to even close to getting circular watch towers in the corners. Let me first say that to create this i used images from other peoples maps on this forums, i have no intention on taking credit for the images itself, just for putting them together. I know a lot of the sizing is off as well, like i said - i am very new to this. That image took me about four-six hours.

Since the sizing is off and was not able to get squares i plan on attempting to remake it (much bigger, the size itself is only 1200px and the images i used are very fuzzy). So hopefully once i learn how to make watch towers that look "ok" then i will start the second version. Just cant seem to do that, or find better images. Ones that are more HD.

Thanks so much for your fast reply and your work! it means the world to me.

Guild Member Facebook Connected Lezales's Avatar

Oh well, that's a great looking castle ! Keep going you're on the right path ! =)