If a map is hand-drawn, I expect some degree of generalization. But there's some point in the range of crayon-on-construction paper to satellite photograph, where I start to expect every nit-picking detai that a camera would seel. This style is way over toward photorealism. While what you show here is nicely plausible, your world seems to have a rule that "all islands are big". Too, your coastlines mostly have a similar degree of jagginess. Grab a google map of somewhere with a lot of coastline - say, Indonesia. No fjiords, of course, but some rough terrain, and indeed some of the coastline is jaggy. Some though is smooth sweeps and curves.

Your landforms are pleasing, and the ranges of mountains seem to work. There's a couple of places where the coastline seems to conflict with the texture. They're not horrible, just slightly jarring. Maybe these:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CoastMismatch.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	36709
Frankly, if I'd made a basemap as nice as this, I might stick a city on top of any cosmetic flaws and be done with 'em :-).

I love the inner sea, then the inner-inner sea at the SE of the biggest continent. Nice work!