Wow, quite a few drops this month, that's a bummer but it happens.

So, since it's only a few to choose from I can talk about what I like in all of them

Golem Heights - by Ascension - This is an awesome looking desert type map. I would love to see it finished just because I think it's cool enough on it's own. Obviously you didn't have enough time to complete it but what you have here is almost enough to garner my vote anyway.
Battle of Drakenburg - by Sapiento - Good looking map, great icons and the technical aspects if you watch the motion video of the battle is so cool. I think some ghost arrows or something to show the planed movement of the units would be worth trying to help follow the action.
Battle for Musamonis - by Djekspeck - Gorgeous entry. Love the look of every aspect of this it really looks like a board game to me. If you made this into an entire world you could be looking at a Risk/Axis&Allies competitor.
Bluemarble Battle - by JBGibson - Wow, what a concept. In the end I think it was so far out of the box it was difficult to see it as a map. I'm not sure how we vote on multi image entries like that either but I applaud the expanding paradigms.
Aloria Reunited - by ravells - This totally made me think I was reading a history book. The map is nicely done and markers & locations made good sense. I looked this over quite a bit and my only gripe is that I didn't get mentioned, LOL.
Battle of the Dots - Anonymousfromyou - This looks old school to me. Like the old IBM football game with the "X's" and "O's" where you chose the plays and watched them go. It also reminds me of a Lite-Brite

In the end I voted for ravells Aloria Reunited because it just seemed so professional and understandable. It was just like a history book in my opinion (the page number was a great touch by the way). If I had another vote I would have voted for DJ's because it's total awesomeness.