Of the fonts you have on display, I think Gallerswall fits the overall look of the map the best.

For me, the most important things about selecting a font for labels are that it's clear and readable, and that it conveys the sort of feel that I want the map to have. As far as readable goes, I would eliminate Zwisteg, Rion, and Krähenfeste (too fancy and swirly). Quellheim is on the borderline here, too. I personally dislike the way Kenmern "bounces", and so I'd rule it out on that basis.

Gallerswall, Gamsburg, Weythringen and Mingen all look like fine choices to me, although I'd use a smaller font size for Weythringen. One thing to keep in mind though, is that Cities are usually labelled in all caps, while smaller towns use title case. Therefore you should choose a font that looks good in both title case and all capitals. Of course if you're not labelling anything smaller than a city then it might not matter. =)

There's a pdf on the actual placement of names on your map floating around somewhere; I guess it's in the tutorials section (or maybe toponomy). If you haven't seen it already I recommend checking it out.

As far as the rest of the map goes, I really like the textures you've used, especially the forests. I do notice a slight misalignment on the water though, there's a tile in the northwest corner that has obvious edges. In fact, looking at the larger version, it seems the water doesn't tile very well in general, which is a shame because otherwise I think the water looks great.