Thread: Software wishes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hmmm... I think its hard to come up with something completely new - but that doesn't mean that one cant do existing things better ... a thing my GM asked for this tuesday was an android app to keep track of initiative an hitpoints in D&D (he has an asus eee tablet) - maybe apps would be the way to go?

I'd like a plugin for photoshop that could simulate the pibebrush-function from GIMP - I hate that photoshop don't do colored brushes cause then I can't take for instance a mountain and brush a range with it, cause the greys are semitransparent.
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    I'd like a plugin for photoshop that could simulate the pibebrush-function from GIMP
    YES. I've been kicking around the idea of learning how to code a PS plug-in expressly for the purpose of making that tool. Too much stuff to learn and do, though, so I doubt I'll ever get around to it unless I wind up turning into a professional matte painter.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
    unless I wind up turning into a professional matte painter.
    *crossing fingers*...please turn into a professional matte painter, please turn into a professional matte painter ...
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise