Hi Mario and good luck with the iPad app. I think the software section is about as good as any to put in a post. If your going to be able to play the game with the map you create then the virtual table top section is probably better. The iPad would be an excellent device for writing a virtual table top. That is an application which allows you to play pen and paper roll playing games digitally over the net using the net connection to allow multiple users to get map updates as the party move across the map. There are a number of these about but I don't think I know of any for the iPad since it wont run Java or flash so that rules out MapTool and BattlegroundsRPG. Mine is for windows only at the mo and I don't have any plans to port to the iPad. I recall seeing a post about VTT's on iPads over at EnWorld so might want to have a look there too. I would invest in some time to check out the popular VTTs and have a play with some of the demos and read about what people like about each of them. Imitate and then innovate as they say.