I got the urban sprawl done in 12 hours of hand-drawing. I have been waiting for the adventure's author to send me his maps that I need to include in the final map. He just sent them to me on Friday (so 6 day delay from where I stopped to having his map pieces to include.) I will finish the map on Sunday. Total hours of drawing will likely be 16 hours. Note, while I might finish this map in color with beveled shapes, etc - its not necessary to do for the publisher and I am only being paid for the hand-drawn linework. So once that 16 hours of drawing is done - the map commission will be complete. Anything else I do is just personal work.

That said, I've been notified that the publisher intends to keep me busy all the time. They have a world full cities that haven't been mapped, so it looks like I will be the permanent city cartographer for their entire world. So many more maps to create - and good commissions too. I have never been paid this much for a map before - almost like full time work, or work every single week anyway.