Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
To make scribbly lines, try playing with the scatter jitter settings in Photoshop.
Thanks, I will try that

P.S. Hope you don't mind, I merged the other thread you started with this one as they seem to concern questions about the same map.
Certainly not, It was a mistake on my part that I realized a bit to late yesterday (I missed the new thread or did not reload the page so I thought it was lost and when I saw that there where two threads they had already been separately answered).

About drawing the top down furniture, do you have an example of what you want it to look like? Are you looking for something which is forced perspective or just a plain top down view?
Specifically I'm looking for something that have three requirements in descending order of importance (the first is most important), the first is that it should be as intuitive as possible what the furniture is, the second is that it should be correct size wise and lastly it should not clash stylistically with what I have got.

In my mind a plain top-down view would follow that and I'm open to suggestions on the contrary