Thread: Looking for cartographer

Default Looking for cartographer

So I run a dnd campaign and my friends have recently been asking me for a better map than the mspaint one I have. It's a continent with some islands around it. Would anyone be interested? What is the normal going rate for a custom map?

Hi there Cemaran, welcome to the Guild . Just to let you know, map commission requests go here. It would also be a good idea to read through this sticky so that you know what to include in the request.

Rates vary widely based on the one hand upon the type, style, size and complexity of the piece, to on the other the experience and/or talent of the cartographer. There are some newer members here that may be willing to do a free map or one in the $25-50 range. However if you are looking for a more seasoned cartographer expect to budget several hundred dollars (again depending on what sort of map you are looking for). Best of wishes in finding a cartographer that suites your needs.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Depending on what you're looking for, I might be able to help since I'm one of the newer folks Let me know how to contact you! You can't PM on the forums until you post 5 times.