Thread: [WIP] - Bordovilla

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice

Changed and added a bunch of things:

- South there is a very big tannery. That one is famous and produce some of the finest leathers and export all over the reign and beyond... one little drawback is the sewage water it produces. More toward the west there is the main warehouse with a pier. Notice the little telepheric to bring goods up and down the cliff. The main road was paved by the tannery owner and it stretches out to reach his big manor right above the hill.
    He was basically the undisputed master of this town and his surroundings until some time ago. Attacks by goblins, trolls etc from the north were growing bigger and more frequent and people started to leave the region. The Tannery owner asked for some help to the King, hoping he'll send some soldiers, but the King decided to appoint a new Baron, after a lot of time and leave the issue to him.
    The new Baron rebuild the manor, adding a new wall and started building a huge maw and palisade around the town. To convince the people not to leave, he reduced taxes heavily to the poorest one, becoming a hero for them... but maybe he will soon discover that Trolls would be the least of his problems in the future...

Sorry for my english
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bordovilla_tannery.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	2.46 MB 
ID:	37878

Very cool! I love all the detail you put into it. Maybe you could try to lower the saturation of the water a bit? It looks too blue to my eye...
    Fantastische Kartographie - illustrations & maps by Schattenherz | DeviantArt | Drachenblut - german RPG board & world