Thread: Storn's various maps thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

I love the map of Ahaan, it gives a good sense of the city even without the detail. As it's an online campaign - are these maps seen by the players too, or are they just personal reference?

RR: Thanks for blowing his cover I just spent an enjoyable 20 mins leafing through his website. Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
    I love the map of Ahaan, it gives a good sense of the city even without the detail. As it's an online campaign - are these maps seen by the players too, or are they just personal reference?

RR: Thanks for blowing his cover I just spent an enjoyable 20 mins leafing through his website. Great stuff!
    Yup, players see them too. No worries about cover. I thrive on exposure. Literally. It is how I make a living. But these are just fun ones.

As for the river split comment 2nd post, oops. I gotta watch that in the future. I was really pressed for time on that one and it still doesn't feel full or finished. But as we play, I get to add onto it.

Here is another quickie map. This is after a sandstorm in the desert mystically transports them to a mysterious valley with giant crystal spires, downtrodden ape men, beautiful women and an oppressive evil sorcerer who lords over them all in his perfect, private little kingdom.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6099186791_0568b923a8_b.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	169.3 KB 
ID:	38179