I finally downloaded the Ezine yesterday and haven't read it through yet. As far as layout, fonts and graphics go - I plan on making a complete redesign using the existing issue to come up with optional ways to go.

I've spoken to Arcana somewhat regarding the need for paid-for advertising space in the 'zine to help pay for things. I see Ravs, touched on this regarding a "classifieds section", although regular ads placed throughout the zine could prove more "sellable" spaces.

Although I'd like to see a monthly ezine, I also see the problem of cross-site challenges, since each challenge is a month to complete if a map winner inspires a Plotstormers story or a CBG game arc - using all three sites require 3 months to complete challenges. Quarterly works with that. If each new month creates the start of the next cross-site challenge, then monthly can be eventually achieved.

As far as everyone's point on content goes - yes it needs to find a center. I'll see what I can do to become a part of the editing staff and help direct this...