Thread: Before it's too late ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have something called the "SMAC" In my objects folder. I don't know where I got it but it rivals the CSUAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Mh, so I guess there is no source including all the objects?
    No. See below.

Quote Originally Posted by eViLe_eAgLe View Post
    I have something called the "SMAC" In my objects folder. I don't know where I got it but it rivals the CSUAC.
    The SMAC was withdrawn by the person who created it because he used the work without the copyright owners' consent. He simply collected other people's graphics from the Dundjinni site and republished them. He began getting cease-and-desist orders. That was what he explained online. Basically, the SMAC was illegal.

The CSUAC was legal. Cecil Solomon, who compiled it together with the Dundjinni forums, did have the copyright holders' permission to do so. However, several years have gone by since the CSUAC was updated, As I've mentioned, it contains only a small part of what the Dundjinni forums offer. The Hale download site hyperlinked above contains the old and small CSUAC.

Another site that legally offers a number of things that are duplicated in the Dundjinni forums is:

http://www.rpgmapshare.com/

... run by Jeff Alberts. But this site too has only a small part of the Dundinni collection.

Therefore, I again would urge anyone who wants what's still available to get it while it's still there, and the only place to do that is at the original source:

http://www.dundjinni.com/forums/default.asp
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project