Thread: Vidirerna

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It's also more fun to start on something new rather then redo your old sins.
    I guess that we could argue that point. I've found that it can be a lot of fun to take an old image (artwork, map, or what have you), and re-do it from scratch after some period of time, once new skills or techniques are mastered. I find it exceedingly interesting to see things evolve over time.

But maybe that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cartographist View Post
    I guess that we could argue that point. I've found that it can be a lot of fun to take an old image (artwork, map, or what have you), and re-do it from scratch after some period of time, once new skills or techniques are mastered. I find it exceedingly interesting to see things evolve over time.

But maybe that's just me.
    Well I can agree on that. It might be interesting to completely redo the map with new techniques. But that is a different thing then start editing an old map....if you know what i mean.
    I might try to remake it in CC3 as a project to learn the program.

It sounds like you may be tired of this maps' idea, so I suggest at least letting it "rest" for awhile. In a month or two (or more) you'll look at it with different eyes and perhaps gain that enjoyment The Cartographist speaks of
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]