Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RPG World Map

The trees are ok but if you feel you can do them better, please go for it As for the type of map, I'm looking for more of a pen-and-ink one (like the Final Fantasy map or LOTR) versus satellite, if that's possible for you.

Thanks again!

That style is turning out to look really weird when I try to keep the shade of blue that you had in the original version...

If that's the case, then stick with the satelite version, though the shade blue isn't restricted to that color, however, if the satelite verison will look better, go for that one

That shade of blue is important, though, is that correct?

Right, the shade of blue is important. However, before I was thinking about not having a blue "ocean" and more of a pale one like in the Final Fantasy picture, but as this will now be satellite, blue would make more sense.

Quick way to resolve this debate: A or B?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gai.jpg 
Views:	805 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	41178
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gai-light.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	41179

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected anstett's Avatar

With the idea that A is on top, then I prefer A for the contrast.

BOB
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.dragonslayers-society.org

Yea, I'll go with A, I prefer the contrast of it And I'm really liking how the mountains turned out, they look really nice! Sorry that I'm giving you such a hard time though, the map is looking fantastic nonetheless.

Hey, octopod, are you still around? How is the map coming along, I sent you PM a little while back, were you able to receive it? Thanks again!

Just wanted to say that since Octopod hasn't been responding to my latest messages, I've just left him a message saying that if he can't respond by Sunday night then I'll assume he can't work on the map anymore, can someone finish the map for him? I'd like it in the exact same style he's started, just now all we need left is the small representations of each individual location. Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123