I am so excited.

That being said, hi! I’m Nani. I’m 27, a consummate dork, and a lover of all things fantasy. Also, I have a cat.

I am so thrilled to have found this forum on a random Google search. I’m fortunate enough to make a living doing graphic design and cartography, but things have been a little light on the mapping side for a while now and suffice to say, I miss it. I’ve done fantasy mapping and illustration in the past less as a hobby and more as a dumping ground for all my thoughts and ideas, but with the encouragement of my husband (who has no interest I’m sure in seeing his hand-drawn D&D maps digitally rendered *cough*), I’d like to get into it further as a way to do something fun and creative on my own time. Imagine my surprise (and obvious delight) to find a forum full of wonderfully talented and creative people. Awesome.

I haven’t explored even a fourth of this site (here there be dragons?), so I am very much looking forward to many fangirlish hours of admiring your various works and to talking shop with you all!

Also, I’m kind of a forum newb, so if my formatting stinks feel free to hit me with sticks. Or, you know, correct me.