Thread: Previews for The Breaking of Forstor Nagar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Thanks guys! And Devin's being modest - all the trade dress is his, and has been winning him major plaudits in the reviews ("gorgeous layout", "stunningly beautiful layout for this pdf, which actually surpasses most rpg-books I've seen") The tokens are great too. I particularly like the monkeys but the rhino knights are just fantastic.

Two 5* reviews up on Paizo today - that's a nice thing to wake up to on a product launch day! Some of my favourite snippets:

"If there ever was a beautiful rpg-book that screamed "I'm a high-quality" premium product when looking at it, this is it." - Thilo Graf (Endzeitgeist)

"Ben McFarland and Jonathan Roberts make a fantastic combination of skilled adventure designers, clear and descriptive prose writers and crafters of clear, colorful and excellently supported maps. Combined with the gorgeous layout and nice little graphic element touches, such as tokens for cardstock whether for Maptool or not, make this a must-buy adventure. This well-crafted adventure scores a full 5 of 5 stars." - Dawn Fischer

"This pdf is Ben McFarland's roaring rampage through an insidiously well-crafted, yet simple plot ... This pdf is a stellar example of peak performance of all the talents that go into crafting a good book ... this adventure will be sure to reemerge in my third party publisher's top ten list of 2011, it's that good." - Thilo Graf

Yep, that'll do nicely Huge thanks to Dawn Fischer and Thilo for their thorough reviews.

And congratulations and many thanks to +Ben McFarland +Mark Moreland +Devin Night Tyler Bartley, +Steve Russell and all the patrons for the hard work that made this possible.
    Last edited by torstan; 08-25-2011 at 12:35 PM.