Thread: How many of you are roleplayers?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Big RPGer here, 29 years with the pen and Paper [im 38 and gamed since i was 10] started with Red Box DnD but the first campaign i ran was inspired by steve jackson & ian Livingstons Warlock of Firetop Mountain and the world source book they did Titan. Played heavy through teens at school and then found 2 regular groups , one ran Rolemaster and the Other DnD. also have played Carwars as an RPG , Robotech , Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Top Secret [this was big at High School] But DnD is my all time. Have a great group now that has been together for 8 years now playing every Friday bar a few in that time, we mainly play Dragonlance but also Forgotten Realms. play alot of 3.5 but we still play 2nd edition Ad&d the most. My wife is very understanding and has played in many a campaign, my daughter has tried but its not for her but my son has been playing on and of with us since he was about 7 , he is now 12 and is a great RPer, he even RPs a Gnome on World of Warcraft, i too am on an RP realm in WoW. so yer MASSIVE RPGer HERE.

EDIT: Fantastic to read about other RPers here, the Experiance every one brings to the tables is outstanding
    Last edited by Vorhees; 08-29-2011 at 09:41 PM.