Thread: In the Company of Henge (for Kaidan) #8 spot on DriveThruRPG

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default In the Company of Henge (for Kaidan) #8 spot on DriveThruRPG

Well, I'll post a link, but it probably won't be good by tomorrow... In the Company of Henge - it's #8 in the top 100 products sold today, and it was just released yesterday!!?!

We just released our 3rd PC Race book for Kaidan, In the Company of Henge - which are animal based shapechanger Hengeyokai. This book features an 'in character' origin story on Henge in Kaidan, then contains several archetypes and a 20 level racial paragon class. The book features several clans of specific henge animals - badgers, monkeys, dogs, cats, rabbits, rats - and couple more...

I'm wondering if any specific ads or discussions are leading buyers to the product. I know that the past In the Company of... especially Tengu received 3 5 star ratings. Plus I'm guessing there's a market for those buying the Jade Regent Adventure Path (oriental campaign) for Paizo which is just in the initial stages of release. That's just a guess on where traffic might be coming.

Hey its pretty exciting though!

Michael "GP" Tumey

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	henge-cover.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	554.0 KB 
ID:	38231

PS: plus its the first Kaidan product where I did the cover illustration (most of my releases have some of my illos as interior stuff, but no covers until now!)
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 09-02-2011 at 05:56 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations