Big T has been evolving his style for years here at The Guild. You might get more information from diggin through his old maps and read the wips there and follow along as the style developed. For you to emulate the same style right out of the box will be extremely hard to do without the CC3 annual mentioned earlier. It will take a lot of practice on your part otherwise. Heck, I know what I'm doing but I could never replicate his style without years of practice and even then I'd fail. Style is sort of like a fingerprint; I can spot a Torstan map a mile away, or a Djekspek, or Schley, Ramah, Coyotemax, Red Epic, GamerPrinter, Aerius, Lazzaretti, Chris West, RobA, or whatever. Even my styles have their own fingerprint, many have done maps using my tuts but none of them look like a Big A map; close but not quite. One helpful tidbit is to remember that we usually work at double the size posted when doing hand-drawn maps. So you make a really big map with lots of blemishes and every single line stroke is glaring but when you shrink it down those blemishes become artefacts and nuances that can't be replicated.