Thread: Adjusting floor texture in DD3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah, it's really tricky to reset the defaults because you have to go so many different places to do that. There might be an easier solution, however, that is so obvious that naturally I didn't see it.

Either reset everything to the way it was or start a new map. Now *Right* click on the Floor button to get the floors Select Drawing Tool dialog box and select Floor, Tiles S Brown (S = small). It uses the exact same symbol/pattern, but at about 1/4 the size of the L Brown version, so it looks more like regular brick.

See if that works better for you.
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Quote Originally Posted by jaerdaph View Post
    Yeah, it's really tricky to reset the defaults because you have to go so many different places to do that.
    Just to clarify that further - I think you still have to go into the drawing tool, select advanced view and adjust some settings. Note that changing the drawing tool in this way WILL effect other maps (unless you save the tool under a new name). I'm not exactly sure what would have to be adjusted and how, so it might just be easier to switch to the Floor, Tiles S Brown instead.

So rescale your symbol back to the original size* like you did above to get it smaller and try using that drawing tool instead.

*If you scaled the symbol to .25 the original size, for example, rescale it now by a factor of 4. If you rescaled it to 0.5 the original size, rescale it back now by a factor of 2 etc.
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales