First of all I want to say that english is not my first language, so I ask your tolerance for any grammar or spelling errors. I live in Curitiba, a city in the state of Parana in Brazil and I am a rpgist for more or less 15 years. My experience goes from homemade systems, AD&D, D&D 3rd, Era do Caos, GURPS 3rd and since 2007 I am gming only GURPS 4th. For a very long time I wanted to create beautfull maps for my games, but I did not have the money to buy programs or the talent for do it by hand. But this month this changed! I finally bought some products from ProFantasy (Campaing Cartographer 3, City Designer 3, Dungeon Designer 3, the Fantasy Overland Set and the 2009 Anual).

So I want to say that I am very happy to find this community and see that there are so many great artists here. I spend a week to do an first regional map to see how the programs work. Obviously I am not very happy with it, but I am still proud of myself . Now I am trying to make an serious map for my fantasy world and I am having some basic insues and want to know what is the apropriate place to post my archive and ask for some criticism, as I am not understanding very well how the forum works. I see a lot of people posting things about Photo Shop and cant find myself in the tutorial area.

Greatings,

Mateus