Thread: Campaign Setting map request

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map

Here's an update for you. I'm continuing with just mapping out the island region to start with, and will probably do the entire world as another map. This map isn't done yet, obviously, but I thought you might like a progress update. I moved the islands farther apart, as per your request, then added the sea contours, rivers and major lakes, mountain ranges, jungle areas, and a desert. Next I'll be adding swamps and forests. I'd also like to know if you want me to add cities and roads to the map, or if you want the map to be terrain-only. Also, if you'd like me to label the mountain ranges, major rivers and lakes, desert, swamps, etc, please let me know what you want them to be called. Or I could leave all the labeling to you; it's your call. Anyway, the map seems to be shaping up quite nicely; I hope you like it.

Thanks,
    Prism Shard

PS don't worry about not paying me. I'm definitely still very much an amateur at this, and the experience of making the map is reward enough. You can feel free to use the map as you see fit, though if you post it on a webpage or publish it in any other fashion make sure to give me credit for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Campaign World Request.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	2.25 MB 
ID:	2610