Thread: March Entry: Not my Daddy's Dungeon!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip A pile o' poo and a table with stuff on it...

I created my manure pile, though it might change before its done. I added some white mushrooms around the base of it to give some "life" to the pile.

In the Krenshar's chamber, I placed the large table. I stuck my "Roche de la Sorcier" map to give the Truth potion and the Bloodstone, something to standout against. There's a bag containing the room's treasure, gold pieces.

I'm seriously thinking about creating a bag of Purina Krenshar Chow with Purina graphics on the bag - since I really don't know how to show evidence of a Krenshar without the Krenshar present???!!!

Anyway, WIP so far... (this image is even larger, since I wanted to show the stuff on the table better - still not high enough resolution, though...)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dungeon-base2.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	2.17 MB 
ID:	2612  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Wip I wasn't kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    I'm seriously thinking about creating a bag of Purina Krenshar Chow with Purina graphics on the bag - since I really don't know how to show evidence of a Krenshar without the Krenshar present???!!!
    I wasn't kidding. Everyone else seems to have take the route of comic relief, so this is my comical element of this map.

I've created the graphics and objects for this, but I think you won't be able to see its magnificence at map resolution, so here it is up close.

Name:	krenshar.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	587.0 KB 
ID:	2675  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Blog Entries

Fantastic. Purina marketing drones, take note !

Does it come in kitten and senior varieties or maybe indoor dungeon lite ??? What do you think the flavors would be ? Cockatrice 'n Wereboar ? Or just the old Human 'n Rice...

I think we should have two votes, best map and most silly. (The silly one being the most important this month, naturally.)

Post Which flavor?

Human and Rice is a favorite I think. How about "Hobbits n' Bits".

All this talk of double voting sounds like the Democratic primaries... eh
    DrivethruRPG store

I added the Krenshar Chow, doggie dish with leftover Chow in room #2. I threw in some boxes of spice for room #3, and I removed the exclamation point from the blood splattered hand scrawl in room #4.

I've created 3D models for doors, manacles, and a few other odds and ends, will add to map tomorrow.

WIP so far...

Name:	dungeon-next.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	2699  
    DrivethruRPG store

Your little dungeon is looking more and more cool each time,

Continue the great work.

Also how much for 3 sacs of Purina Krenshar Chow, cause my father's dog will need some food soon ...

I think that this month challenge simplicity made it thougher in the end, at least for me in the voting process .

Take care,
    Alu.
    Let my fangs find your neck, during the night, so that I can drink your knowledge ...

So it could be use here : www.l-hazard.com

ok. krenshar chow?

this is looking great GP keep it up. man its going to be hard to vote this month.

Hahaha, "Whiter teeth and skull" - too funny
    Mike Weem