Thanks everyone

@djekspek: Thanks for the link to that. I hadn't seen the huge version. I see what you mean. It looks like a good chunk of (generated? pasted?) mountain data is used for the mountain textures. I really hadn't realised just how much texture was built into that. It's beautifully composited, but I honestly thought it was painted rather than texture work. Very interesting - thanks.

@Ascension - I agree about the Fable map - I'd love to see a huge version of that. It must be hand done - there's no way all those mountains would fall into place otherwise.

@Ravells Cheers I think that comes from being totally over optimistic about how quick a job will be and then being forced to actually deliver it! Nothing like an inspiring commission to force you to push the boundaries.

@Eilathen - I think there will be a lot of good fluff in the setting. Much of the crunch for PF settings is already delivered in the published rules so it gives third party settings the freedom to use wordcount for worldbuilding. However I haven't seen the text for this so I can't give you a more precise answer than that.