A couple critiques about water.

Art-wise, vary your water texture more. Frequently, water near the shore has a different color/texture than it does farther out to sea. This can be as simple as wave indicators near land, or you can use the coloring to indicate the depth of the water, showing continental shelves as a different color. As it is, I can't really tell if your lakes have the same texture as your oceans, since they are small and the water texture varies very slowly and randomly.

Geography-wise, it doesn't look like any of your lakes have an outlet to the ocean. The only rivers attached to them seem to be inlets. This is very rare, and indicates a salt lake when it happens in the real world. That might make sense for your central desert region, but the other lakes should probably have outlet rivers that lead to the ocean.

I'm not quite sure of the scale of your map. I'm assuming that the pictured area is roughly the size of North America. If so, those are very large lakes. The great lakes in the US formed due to specific geological processes after the last ice age. You might want to look at the geologic history of your landmass to justify these, if the scale is correct. Also, the lake in the upper right is very close to the ocean for it's size. Unless the land region separating them has some very unusual properties, I would expect the water to have broken through to the ocean and created a bay instead.

The land areas of your map look great. It shouldn't take that much effort to make the water areas match, and you'll end up with a fantastic map.