Thread: Game Of Thrones Emmy for Main Title Sequence!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I agree...Although if I had to listen to him ask just one more time "where whores go" in A Dance With Dragons, I think I might've hurled the book through a window.
    Dead on. I was also disappointed that all his wacky wanderings and misadventures didn't actually get him anywhere the whole novel. I can't help but think that, should Martin have decided to just cut every single Tyrion chapter and opened the next book with him stepping off a boat from a long journey to Dany, we really wouldn't have missed much.

Quote Originally Posted by RecklessEnthusiasm View Post
    I was also disappointed that all his wacky wanderings and misadventures didn't actually get him anywhere the whole novel.
    I think this can be said about a lot of the peoples stories in all his books. I think the books would have been twice as good if he had shortened them a bit. Probably that is the reason I like the tv-show more then the books. They leave out a lot of the unnecessary stuff. Some of you might think this is blasphemy, but I think it is the truth. Still really good books though :-)
    My finished maps

Mapping Worlds (My blog about mapping)

Imaginary maps (My facbook page devoted to mapping)