Hi Tilt! Sorry for the delay in response and also for being cryptic. I wanted to thank you actually as you've inspired me to try and be a little more creative with out FB and Twitter feeds (FB.com/BlackStarGames and @BlackStarGames) by offering factoids about the campaign setting every day. So thank you! I'm not sure how to be too much less cryptic without giving anything away, but if you promise to tell any interested cartographers/gamers about us, I'll try and be as specific as possible! :-) So, practically all Arcane spellcasters and mentalists (what we call psionicists) who are not the Brotherhood of Magus Adept base class (a new class we are publishing in our Kickstarter) must roll on a magical flux table (like a wild surge table). There is a small chance that this could result in a wild result &/or insanity. The *reason* for this is storytelling, i.e. there's a problem with the probability matrix that allows arcane spellcasting. Because of this though, the Brotherhood Adept is banned from using any spell with the "Mind-Affecting" or "Charm" spell descriptors (actually they can learn them, but its "illegal"). There's more, but I wanted to try and be less cryptic and give you a little more detail! Hope that helps!