Your starfield background is far too low-resolution. You need to find or make something bigger that won't get all blurry like that.

For the minor stars, since you're not indicating the spectral qualities of the stars with color, I suggest making them a different color, like cyan and making them no bigger than the smallest of the mapped stars. Make the labels the same color, and adjust the opacity until you get them at a level where they're legible but clearly in the background.

The font on the star map seems inappropriate to me. It's a little too rounded and almost childish-looking to me. I like the font you've used on the Eth System chart. It's simple, clear, elegant and readable. I'd have been tempted to look for something more sci-fi, but I think you've made the better choice here. I also really like your graphical elements. Although you might tone down the glow around the Eth icon a bit. It's a little overwhelming.

Back to the star map: the glows are rather distracting there, too. Try reducing them to see how you like it. I like your approach to the borders, but I think it would look nicer without the outer glow. If that outer edge is nice and crisp, and the starfield is improved, I think you'll have something that looks very, very good.

btw: "interfaciste" is hilarious! I'm definitely going to try to popularize that over here.