Thread: Forest Region Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by eViLe_eAgLe View Post
    Alot of people stalk these forums, so no your not talking to yourself! I was actually stalking this thread without saying anything also! Nice work so far!
    lol it's cool. I know there are people who check out the threads. I figure if/when someone has a thought or some advice/criticism/tips/etc. they'd like to offer, they'll post. Otherwise I'll just continue posting updates as I feel they're warranted.

For the next one I hope to have some of the cliffs redone to look more like cliffs in a forest, and less like lines on a map. I'm also considering how to alter the look of the roads/trails to make them blend in better, while still being visible.

All of this I'm doing while learning GIMP as well.. So, that makes it even more interesting. I'm finding it's a great way to learn the program, though.

This is turning into more of a project than I'd originally intended it to. But it's fine. I'm sure this will all help me down the road, perhaps even with my huge continent map that I've been struggling with.

Thanks for responding though .
    Last edited by Preypacer; 11-02-2011 at 12:26 AM.

I think the map is really good, the river is awesome looking. Look forward to seeing more updates on your work.