I'm not sure how this board's admin functions work, but if you can't put the voting page as the next page after a login, can't you set a large header above the forums... big enough that you can't miss it... that would link them to the voting thread... EZboard had something like this... but then, this isn't ezboard is it??

Also, do the Admins have access to emailing the boards members, or at the very least the boards active members in sort of a mass monthly email reminder that voting time has approached and that it would behoove them to stop by and vote before a demon-prince of the ninth circle of hades appear and turn them into something less than desirable.... or, another way is a nice friendly reminder that voting time is here and would they please stop by, because every vote counts and that we love and miss them terribly.

Another abstract thought is that everyone that votes gains something like a rep. point or equivalent reward. (SERVICE GUARANTEES CITENZSHIP!) I dunno, maybe even a title that signifies that number of times voted and a ranking system that gives more prestige among the community for the higher number of times voted....

I don't think you should get to vote for yourself either, and that is a valid answser to my previous question in another thread as to why one would say who they voted for (and why) ...

OK... that's probably enough feedback for one post, don't ya think?

Del

Addendum -- another thought on the emailing members, perhaps one of the admins could keep their own list of members emails that each member volunteers to give so that they can mail them when voting time arrives (and possibly some key important announcemnts)... something to that effect...