I made a post yesterday but the forum seems to have swallowed it.

Anyways thanks for the comments! I got a little work in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	atlas4.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	197.1 KB 
ID:	39748
- Added a contenietal shelf as per Lukc's suggestion. It's pretty sutble I'll probably tinker with it some more.
- Greenified the mountains and added some roughness around the fjords as to jbgibson's post. I want to revisit the elevation around that part to put in some proper detail later. The climate zones are actually supernaturally influenced in this setting, but I have gone in and greened up the coastlines a little.
- Speaking of supernatural climates, one of the main influences is 'Ahwa. Through most of the world it appears as a bright red star which always points towards Mount Erum (a mountain in the center of the desert), but when one enters the Red Desert it inexpicalbly starts to grow. It becomes larger and larger as one nears Erum. At the base of the mountain it is as large and feirce as the noonday sun, except it never sets. A few strange plants gain sustenance from 'Ahwa's scarlet light, but little else survies in the wasteland. Anyways I redrew 'Ahwa's glow on the map.
- I also added a layer of lowland elevation.
- I darkened the isle in the middle of the circular sea as it's supposed to be an obsidian peak.
- I flattened out the plateau above the circular sea which is the site of a massive kingdom sized city built by the gods who have long since fled the world. I'm currently struggling with how best to represent the city. In reality it would probably just look like a big grey blob from this far back. Here's my current attempt:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cityshot.jpg 
Views:	728 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	39749
I don't really like the looks of it, but I'm unsure how to fix it right now.