Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
So... is that "river" going through the big mountain and ending at each coast? If so... well... thats probably not very likely(though not impossible!) in a real world geography sense unless this is an island and that's a straight instead of a river.

You mentioned somewhere something about a cave? Well... if you flip the elements(mountains and forests/shadows), then you have a light colored surface and you can then "draw" in the cave mouth fairly easily.

As for Waterfall, where is it located? a cliff or somewhere on a mountain? Show us where it will go and then perhaps we can make the suggestions. Likely you will need to do some "editing" of the existing mountains if that's where you want the waterfall to be in order to make it look good.

For me, the colors are just waaaaay to bright.
The river that's going through the large mountain at the top from the inland sea was a project of the dwarves in the world's history. Similar to the Panama canal, the channel carved through the base of the mountain (a large tunnel) was then used to divert the river on one side of the mountain, through it, and then connect with an existing river on the other side to create a trade route.

I don't have a spot nailed down for the waterfall but the idea popped in my head and was curious how I would show it.

Thanks again for the comments!

-GP