Thread: Looking for Long Term Collaboration for Commercial 2D RPG Project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Well that all sounds very intriguing.

You mention this: "and many of our projects have both Japanese/German as well as English versions." So this isn't your first project. Have you released any other games that we could take a look at? Do you have a website with your other projects on?
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

This is our first game. Our other projects (in heavy development and out of planning stages) are a set of drama CDs that are currently being voiced in Japanese and English (with plans for German), and a song album which is in the recording phases now that is in Japanese and German. Both of those will be for sale or perhaps free releases, we haven't decided. We plan to turn the drama CD setting into a game at a later date (A side scroller platformer with some RPG elements, that). We're a relatively new indie team. Ugaki-san put up a few of our early recording clips for one of the metal band songs on one of his videos, as we were experimenting with mixing and production. You can hear those few clips here:

I have a sample of one of the drama CD tracks, but it isn't fully mixed just yet. I'll be glad to give samples of that at a later time when we have good recordings and mixings of it. You'll be able to hear some of the voice actors we've hired.

We did make some prototypes/sample videos for the drama CD game just to see how we could interpret our vision into a game engine. I'll post a few prototype videos here so you can see kind of how the mechanics will work when we get around to that particular game.

This is the perspective we were going for. Pure Side-scroller. We may change this idea as we get further in.

Item wasting, item collecting, fade, speech bubbles, and more.

The advanced climbing system we wanted to go with, but never perfected. Again, just simple prototypes of systems we planned put into action.