Ravs- ja, tiny nib, or else just draw it on a whoppin' big sheet of paper :-).

So at a bigger size like this I can manage the lettering, albeit my penmanship is still rusty. And my the .1, .3, .5, .7 mm pens give a little lineweight distinction - not that I made good use of it <shrug>. The town name stinks - I didn't leave enough room & it shows.

Sam'thuman standards are looser than ours - we'll say this unimportant crossroads town was done by an apprentice cartographer - yeah, that's it :-).

ChH is a chai house - both tea and some manner of food in an enclosed building. Just Ch would be a chai bar, with perhaps only a bench under trees, or a few convenient logs to sit on. The terminal is an airship mast - the Sam'thumans use tip-up airship masts - that's the little square-and-line symbol. After trying several building blobs, I decided drawing fine-line squares works best with these pens, then coloring in the blocks. I left a few unfilled to show how I did that.

The little number-symbol isn't an actual building outline, it's a church/ temple/ worship place -- many Sam'thumans worship one of a plethora of deities whose names are numbers. Many towns and cities in fact are numbered instead of named, in honor of the locally-prevalent god.

I'm still working out how I'll do tree symbols.

This is only a part of the full sheet I plan to present - this was 8.5"x11" ; I guess I'll need four to six times that much paper to get the effect I want.

### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Perintethibar2.jpg 
Views:	610 
Size:	494.2 KB 
ID:	40300