Thread: Near Final Sylvane Map: Feedback Wanted

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Never give up!!! Never Surrender!!!" -Cmdr Peter Quincy Taggart, NSEA Protector.

I guess I am "the rabble" but I think it looks good.

Your post however... "show boating", "the rabble" seems kind of negative to your peers. Having lived a few years, I have learned there will always be those better than you, and those who can learn from you, and believe it or not, those who are very good, are not "show boating", they are concerned with the EXACT same things you are "Does this look right?", "Does this mountain make my butt look big?", etc.

Also, those with exceptional skills (especially on here) are the first ones to help, give away brushes, give away tiles, make tutorials, they are not "show boating". Mastery is the process of being willing to screw it up more times than anyone else, laugh about it, say "That don't look right!", and do it again. (and again, and again, and...)

The wonderful thing (I am finding) is, aside from the River Police (they are evil), most of this is subject to your own point of view, there is no right or wrong. (it is art after all)

I am "the rabble" and that's how I roll. (I might add this to my sig)
    Last edited by bradlavario; 11-28-2011 at 03:59 PM.
    Brad LaVario: [ Home ] [ Blog ] [ Gallery ]