So. . . Wow! This place is amazing. I came here because I had been looking online for some maps to use in an OA D&D game I'd be starting soon and the wealth of information, images, knowledge, discussions, and just everything has blown me away.

However, about myself haha! I'm 21 years old, live in California doing much of nothing most of the time. I've been an avid roleplayer for about 3 years now after a friend of mine suggested I sit in on his group's D&D games. It was an interesting learning experience but over the years I've taken a deep love for RPGs I hadn't known I'd be capable of. I'm now off creating entire worlds populated by races I never could have imagined. Hand drawing maps, characters and anything I can imagine. writing pages upon pages of campaigns, classes, races, and just general back story for anything that pops in my head.

Altogether, I just can't believe what an amazing forum I've found here and I'm ridiculously excited to bring myself into this community and participate in as much as I can.