Hi!

First of all, thanks for the reply, Ravells. Also, thanks to Tilt for taking my comission.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
I really like the colours and the clean lines. The only thing which worries me a little is that if this is meant to show the entire planet, you might have some problems with polar land masses - particularly the one in the corner at the bottom. I ran it through FT and this is what I got, but I'm not sure if I've done it properly!
In this world, it is a known fact that the planet is flat. Although its inhabitants have believed that the four continents depicted on the image above was all that is to the world, a new continent, the south-western one, has recently been discovered. As of now, it is unknown whether or not more landmasses exists beyond the known world, which finally leads me to the issue of poles: While the northernmost continent, Bellatrix, fits many of the qualities associated with the poles of our planet, it is unknown what lies beyond the massive chain of mountains that stretches across the upper edge of the map.

Kim Sørensen