Thread: [Award Winner] Assorted tips and tricks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Info Thanks so much and here's a revised PDF

Thanks for this awesome body of work. I was thinking "Torstan draws like that guy Jon, whose site I was pillaging last night" when I realised

I had tried to download the PDF from the Big List of Tutorials but it 404ed, so I trawled the thread copying and pasting the Tuts without the comments (I found Arsheesh's PDF in the subsequent pages so there may just be an issue from a site redesign? Dunno) and I'm glad I did because there were a fair number that are not included in that, and I present my result, herewith.

Very unnerving to hear your voice in the videos, though - you sound *exactly* like a guy I used to work with, even down to the timbre and pauses. Uncanny

Thanks again, from NZ.

Edit: I added the wrong PDF . Sorry. Removed it now, but I can't seem to upload the right one, probably due to it being 8.7MB (never mind the width - feel the quality!) I've put it on my Google Drive here and made it shareable. Let me know if you can't get at it.
    Last edited by nzlemming; 05-07-2015 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Wrong PDF attached