Thank you all for the compliments and the rep! I realize the colors were darker than they were supposed to be. this is what caused the glow around the text to look so abbrassive i think. Let me know what you think about it now that it can be view properly

Hai-Etlik: thanks for pointing out the typo with the word capital. i was able to fix it before it was sent out to print. As far as projection and all that goes, i know what you are saying, but this map is not meant for navigation. It is simply for reference and aesthetics.

Sapiento: for the border, i used the pen tool to make the shape outlines of the corners and the Title and Legend. then i used a regular round brush to draw in the designs. took a long time, but was fun and turned out nicely i think.

Tilt: Love that +15 sword you are toting. I was able to figure out why i couldnt upload a copy of this map to the site originally and have now added it to the first post. Thank you for your suggestions about the project's website they are good ideas and will be taken into consideration.