Hi, Sae. Welcome to the Guild!

Really, new arrivals aren't always scrutinized so closely by the cops. At least the Authorities here are much more the kindly old constable on a walking route through the neighborhood, keeping rascally rascals from terrorizing too many passers-by with snowballs, rather than SWAT teams looking to take down miscreants with extreme prejudice. It's the way we roll; pretty easygoing :-).

But since I am also a badged officer, while I'm here I'll offer a suggestion - take a look at Redrobes' Most Excellent Tutorial How to Get Your Rivers in the Right Place. Either that, or else explain really quickly that this land is just FULL of canaldiggers, and a bunch of those watercourses are artificial. A bunch of them :-). Read through the tutorial and you'll see what I mean.

I and the other police above offer suggestions to help this achieve a degree of plausibility not because it's bad, but because its so nearly very good. It has a nice look, and the style and colors work well. The landforms are pretty plausible. I like your stencil unicorn, a lot. Is he a local reality, or a legendary symbol?

The dots are subtly jarring - maybe because there's several colors too close together? Is there brown, blue, AND gray happening, or what? Wise_owl gave suitably wise counsel -- and it wouldn't take labeling ALL of them (a daunting task). Plenty of maps only name the biggest cities. Too, I suspect your settlements are too evenly distributed. Your sizes are nicely varied, but I'd expect the scatter to clump some, too. Not eVeRywHeRe will be equally habitable.

Nice job. Keep after it and it'll be a great job!