Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fantasy map. Problem regarding rivers...

Be patient, the user does not seems really active.

Quote Originally Posted by rapatuan View Post
    Thanks, glad you like it! I've gone a step further and painted the texture of the rivers on all the coastline of the map and then I've blended it with the sea erasing the border with a 50% opacity brush. This has added lots of detail onto the coastline and the rivers now blend in a much better way. Thanks for the feedback once again.

Attachment 40767
    Hi, could you tell me how much cost this map -> some approximate price. Soon I will need some map like this, so I would like to know how much I will need for this. Thank you for this info. Thanks.

Sorry for the absence, but I'm living abroad with a very ****ty connection and I don't come here that often. In response to Yasserian, I'm not allowed to negotiate terms about this map. It's a commission I did for someone else and they will use it in their own game. Sorry!

ruby42, the cost of this map was really low, because there were other terms involved in the deal that made it attractive to me (I really wanted to work with the people that hired me). It didn't turn out as expected, but that's another story. I don't remember the exact amount, but wouldn't post it here in any case as it could mislead potential clients. I'm afraid I haven't been of much help, if you really, really need a more concrete answer, please PM me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123