Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cordoland

As usual, your boredom beats my hard work. With a stick :-). Delightful results.

C'mon Lukc, don't you know the treeless ship recipe? Knit it out of wool, dip in asphalt, bake at 240 degrees for six weeks. The surface leaves marks on your clothing, but they hold up well in light winds. Hard part is getting the dragon wingbones for the mast and yard.....

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected anstett's Avatar

I know I might (likely) be way off on my interpretation of the color scheme but I see that and think, red planet sand dunes.

BOB

pulling on steam punk goggles and hoisting the sails on the schooner, who needs ships when we have sand dunes to crest?
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.dragonslayers-society.org

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Thank you, guys!

Interesting ideas for shipbuilding and colour interpretation!

Quote Originally Posted by jbgibson View Post
    As usual, your boredom beats my hard work. With a stick :-). Delightful results.

C'mon Lukc, don't you know the treeless ship recipe? Knit it out of wool, dip in asphalt, bake at 240 degrees for six weeks. The surface leaves marks on your clothing, but they hold up well in light winds. Hard part is getting the dragon wingbones for the mast and yard.....
    Asphalt ships on the sea of dreams. Sounds lovely!

This reminds me of some of the bizarre recipes from my D&D game ... at a certain point the players started hiring parties of labourers and masons to carry out every bit of carving, metalwork, decoration, etc. from the dungeon, since they decided "everything has value" and "we are, like, archeologists, you know?".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12